How It Works
Dunn Solutions will provide you with a dedicated Analytics as a Service (AaaS) team.
- Dunn Solutions' BI Consultants will act as your analytics concierge
- Your staff (IT, Data Stewards & Business Users) will initiate data services requests with the Dunn Solutions' AaaS concierge via the AaaS portal
- The analytics concierge coordinates the required resources needed
- Dunn Solutions' AaaS team fulfills analytics' services requests
- Your data stewards will be responsible for data in their subject areas
- Your IT staff will provide oversight (if applicable)
Roles and Responsibilities
DSG Data Conciege: The Data Concierge is the central point of contact between your Data Stewards and your Business Users. Requests for data related projects and activities go through the Data Concierge. The request is assessed and scoped. Depending on the size, the request may simply be executed, or go through the appropriate review. It may be the case that the Data Concierge can solely handle the request. If not, the Concierge would bring in other roles as required.
DSG BI Consultant: The BI Consultant is a BI specialist that understands analytics, dimensional modeling, data warehousing and reporting.
DSG Cloud Platform Administrator: The Cloud Platform Administrator will handle all aspects of enabling and managin the selected cloud-based data environment (i.e. Snowflake, Azure, AWS).
DSG EIM Consultant: The EIM Consultant handles all aspects of data movement, ETL and ELT. This includes from and to on-premises and cloud.
DSG Data Scientist: The Data Scientist works with the ADA Business Users and Data Stewards to define and execute predictive analytics experiments and predictive modeling. This includes working with R, SAS and Python to build and automate models.
Example: Trusted Data for Dashboards and Reports
Provide KPIs to client staff and members along with supporting data for ad-hoc analysis.
This comes from highly processed and cleansed data. One version of the truth – The Data Warehouse