JD Edwards Analytics Solutions
JD Edwards Analytics offers data marts for the following:
- JD Edwards GL Data Mart
- JD Edwards Sales Data Mart
- JD Edwards Payroll Data Mart
- JD Edwards Home Builder Data Mart
- JD Edwards AP Data Mart
- JD Edwards Inventory Data Mart
- JD Edwards HR Data Mart
- JD Edwards Property Management Data Mart
- JD Edwards AR Data Mart
- JD Edwards Purchasing Data Mart
- JD Edwards Work Order Data Mart
- JD Edwards Assets Lifecycle Management Data Mart
- JD Edwards Fixed Assets Data Mart
- JD Edwards MRP Data Mart
- JD Edwards Job Cost Data Mart
- JD Edwards Expense Management Data Mart
- JD Edwards Equipment Management Data Mart
- JD Edwards Service Billing Data Mart
- JD Edwards Warehouse Data Mart
- JD Edwards Transportation Data Mart
What are the initial costs and Time-to-Value?
- Costs are cut from anywhere between 70% and 90% versus a client designed data warehouse
- Implementation of our JD Edwards Analytics pre-built data warehouse is measured in DAYS not months
- We offer the industry's only fixed-fee implementation reducing your risk and guaranteeing your implementation's success
- Save countless development hours and costs with:
- Prebuilt dashboards and reports
- Thousands of prebuilt mappings and transformations per subject area
- Building blocks your team needs to create metrics and analytics to suit your business needs – rather than a one-size-fits-all set of analytics.
Does your team have the IT Knowledge and EDW experience needed?
Databases need the most current information – not information updated daily or weekly –which requires that clients who build custom data warehouses have extensive knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Data warehouse design
- Business intelligence (BI) requirements
- Database architecture, design, development, and administration
- ETL, including CDC architecture, design and development
- Real-time design optimization
With our JD Edwards Analytics Solution you can leverage our extensive experience and knowledge in a wide variety of subject areas, such as real time design, or performance optimization, rather than having to develop this expertise yourself.
Does your team have the extensive ERP Knowledge required?
Our business intelligence and analytics experts provide the broadest support for JD Edwards systems – both current versions and past releases. Thus, eliminating the need for client's to have a deep understanding of the inner-workings of JD Edwards systems.
In all - building a custom solution can be time-consuming and resource intensive. Well-intentioned projects often stretch from weeks into months, and from months into years. And development teams don't often stop to consider sustainability – how to manage upgrades and ongoing maintenance. With Dunn Solutions JD Edwards Analytics Solution, we do the heavy-lifting of implementing and managing your data-warehouse for you – at a fraction of the time and cost of a custom built data warehouse.