All of our consultants work directly with our clients to deliver solutions. That means we look for people who want to combine their computer science knowledge with a desire to make our clients happy. Our team members typically work on projects from beginning to end, and our goal is to grow your skills so that you can be a true consultant, not just a programmer. Two years of experience at Dunn Solutions can provide you with the same level of exposure and skills as five years at other consulting organizations.
We run a business-casual environment, where teamwork is valued and direct communication is essential. Although we have career paths, we operate very much like a flat organization, where each person has the right, and the duty, to make sure we do the best job for our clients!
Dunn Solutions Group, Inc. seeks Business Intelligence Project Lead in Raleigh, NC.
Duties: Assist clients with understanding best practices in BI/DW solutions design and implementation. Assist project teams in managing scope and client expectations through construction, testing and implementation. Keep track of project tasks - Task list, completed tasks, in-progress tasks, late tasks, % complete, estimated end date. Participate in status meetings using the BI Project portal. Follow the BI Assurity methodology and adhere to the operating procedures and templates. Prepare for an official project closure meeting Execute the project closure meeting and obtain sign-off Gather feedback from the client on The Project and Process and the individual Team members Develop white papers and contribute to corporate BI Blog.
Deliver BI seminars and webinars. Work with the sales team to respond to RFPs. Develop a technical solution design and detail specifications for BI solution. Assist in technology tool evaluation and selection, and assist customer in leverage/buy/build decisions.
Requires a Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Computer Management, or related field or related fieldplus 5 years of experience. Requires knowledge of the following, which can be obtained by any amount of work experience: - Statistics; - Data Warehousing Methodology; - Dimensional Modeling, Relational Modeling; - ETL Developer; - Cloud Infrastructure (AWS or MS Azure); - IoT; - Realtime Analytics. Employer will accept single degree or any combination of degrees or diplomas determined to be equivalent by a qualified evaluation service.
Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S. Applicants who are interested in this position may apply at www.jobpostingtoday.com Job ID: 25655 for consideration.
Dunn Solutions Group is looking for an Account Executive to join our team in Chicago!
Dunn Solutions Group is a digital transformation consultancy focusing on E-Commerce, Analytics and Marketing Automation. We are looking for an outgoing, relationship focused Account Manager with a background in E-Commerce, Marketing, or Advertising who would like to sell our business transforming solutions. This is an opportunity to be part of the massive transformation of business, both B2B and B2C, as it continues to move into the digital realm.
The Account Executive role requires both hunting and farming, focusing on growth in the mid-west territory. Qualified candidates will possess strong experience in prospecting, networking, and relationship management. Candidates will also possess excellent presentation abilities and proven consultative selling experience.
- At least 5+ years of full life cycle sales experience in Marketing, Advertising or Technical Solution Sales
- Proven track record of working with VP and C-Level Executives
- Ability to communicate solutions
- Ability to craft compelling proposals in partnership with our technical delivery team
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Products and Salesforce
- Travel up to 20%
- Experience carrying and meeting a sales quota
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering from an accredited University
- Contacting prospects and customers to position solutions and set up meetings to understand client requirements
- Represent the organization at trade shows and events
- Quarterbacking the proposal process and managing the deliverable of technical content from our consulting team
- Engaging with current customers to expand our partnership and discover new opportunities
For more information about Dunn Solutions Group, please visit our website at www.dunnsolutions.com.
Position is a Full-Time permanent salaried with benefits (medical, dental, 401(k), long term disability, paid vacation, PTO, and holiday pay). Applicant must be U.S Citizen or currently able to legally work in the U.S. on a Full-Time basis.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in working in a dynamic environment with the best people, please sent a copy of your resume to: email@example.com.
**No agencies or phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.**
Business Analyst / Project Leader - Digital Transformation
Dunn Solutions is a digital transformation consultancy which works with our clients to change the way they work with their employees, vendors, and customers. This position will work directly with our clients and technical team to uncover business needs, create functional requirements, manage the work plan and delivery of our business solutions, and be the bridge between the business and technology.
Experience (US only) and Education
- 3+ years of business analyst experience
- Familiarity with e-commerce and digital marketing
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience required
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment and using recognized development methodology; e.g., Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- Analyze, define and document requirements and business processes.
- Develop systems specifications, process flow and conversion strategies.
- Create technical and functional user documentation.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into user stories/functional specifications.
- Perform analysis of existing systems; identifying options for potential solutions and assess for both technical and business suitability.
- Work between remote development teams, internal IT and business to ensure requirements are being met.
- Proficient in documenting As-Is and To-Be processes
- Experience using a recognized development methodology e.g., Agile, SCRUM, KANBAN
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to lead meeting and facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills that allow for effective communication across all levels of the organization
- Written communication skills including process documentation